Growing the Low Carbon Economy
Across the South and East
District Energy – A Growth Market
FREE Event 25th April 2017 in Eastbourne
District Energy is an emerging sector in the UK. Since 2013 half a billion pounds of public sector contracts have been issued and £2 billion of new schemes will be going out to tender in 2017, but the UK market is underdeveloped.
Free district energy information event for: plumbing and heating engineers | facilities managers | engineering consultants | building services consultants | surveyors | architects | energy generation companies | metering engineers | developers | housing associations | planners
Find out more about:
- Accessing the opportunities of this emerging market
- Gaining the skills required to win the business
- Support and grants available for businesses based in East Sussex
- Examples of businesses successfully working in the sector
- Registering your company in the Green Growth Platform’s new ‘District Energy Suppliers Directory’
Guest speaker: Simon Woodward, Chair of UK District Energy Association.
Time: 9:00 – 13:30pm
Venue: The Kings Centre, Hampden Park, Eastbourne. BN23 6PT
Book your place through the Green Growth Platform here