The Heating Hub
The Heating Hub is based in Rochester and specialises in the installation of wood-burning stoves, biomass boilers and solar thermal panels. The business is continually growing and is a well-recognised installer locally.
- Annual CO2 Energy Reduction of 64,070kg.
- Continuing to supply Kent with efficient heating measures and helping to keep costs low
- New equipment replacing older less efficient equipment and methods
The company received funding of £20,000 towards the costs of re- branding, equipment purchase and marketing/exhibition costs.
- Lower costs, increased productivity and more efficient working practices have increased the number of jobs without compromising on profitability.
- Safeguarded nine existing jobs and created a position for an apprentice.
- Increased the number of stoves and solar systems installed.
- Ensured an increase on GVA which will enabled the business to grow quickly and with more resilience.
- Annual cost saving of £69,070