Silver STEM Workshop – June 24th 2022
June 24 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us as we deliver a refreshed and updated Steps To Environmental Management (STEM) workshop series. In this SILVER session, we will build on the basics from the BLUE level workshop/training and cover the following topics:
• Assuring compliance obligations are met
• Setting objectives and targets
• Measuring environmental performance
• Establishing methods of communication & training
• Agreeing your roles and responsibilities
You’ll have the chance to share views and experiences with others, learn a bit more about new opportunities which might be relevant to your operations and ultimately prepare you for moving to the next stage of improving your environmental performance. There’ll also be the chance to learn about other support available to you in the region.
To be eligible please ensure you have completed the STEM Blue workshop first before moving onto STEM Silver.