Growing the Low Carbon Economy
Across the South East
LoCASE Terms and Conditions
- Your company contact details will be made available via the online business directory.
- If asked, you agree to participate in the preparation of, and consent to our publication of a case study about your involvement with the Low Carbon Across the South East (LoCASE) Programme.
- Sensitive company data will be held by the LoCASE team and will not be shared with third parties without your prior permission.
- You agree to take part in the LoCASE monitoring and evaluation process, in order to capture its achievements and the effects its work has on the local economy. This will involve a short online survey no more frequently than every 6 months. You may also be asked to participate in a short interview.
- If you wish to discuss confidential business issues (for example those involving intellectual property or sensitive business information) a non-disclosure agreement will normally be implemented.
- Any reliance which may be placed by you on advice, information or materials provided to you as a beneficiary of the LoCASE Programme or any of its employees, agents, advisers or appointees will be made at your own risk. Neither the Programme, nor any of its employees, agents, advisers or appointees accept responsibility whatsoever for any use which may be made of such advice, information or materials.
- Funding drawn down via the LoCASE Programme will be subject to the de minimis aid regulation Under articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty of the Functioning of the European Union Commission Regulation EC 1998/2006 (de minimis aid regulation), there is a ceiling of €200,000 for all de minimis aid provided to any one firm over a 3-year period. It is a business’ responsibility to ensure they comply with de minimis aid regulation and the LoCASE Programme assumes no responsibility in this regard. More information can be found here.
- Research & Development Tax Credits: If your company is planning to apply for research and development tax credits you should seek professional tax advice as to how state aid may impact upon any such claim.
The Low Carbon Across the South East Programme has been funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014-20. It is a partnership between Kent County Council, East Sussex County Council, Essex County Council, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, Thurrock Council and the University of Brighton.
Website Terms and Conditions
Kent County Council is the Accountable Body for the LoCASE Programme and any references to LoCASE applies to the website http://locase.co.uk/
The term “LoCASE” refers to the owner of the website whose address is Kent County Council, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1XQ.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Entries on this website do not signify endorsement by LoCASE for any company or organisation listed or its products or services.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LoCASE’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. Copyright of this website and its content is copyright of IT Planning. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by LoCASE and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LoCASE. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, LoCASE takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.